IBEW Local 567 Needs Experienced Electricians
The International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local 567 is seeking experienced electricians to join our membership. Men and women, who have Commercial/Industry experience and become members of IBEW Local 567, will gain access to competitive wages, great family health insurance, excellent retirement benefits such as a pension and 401K, continued education and quality safety training.
Why Join A Union?
- On average, union workers earn higher wages and enjoy better health and retirement benefits than non-workers, who do not have a voice on the job.
- We all know people in our industry, who worked under a union contract and left to work a non-union job. Now, they cannot believe how much more they must pay for medical benefits.
- Union membership secures your retirement. Part of the IBEW Local 567 benefits package includes a full pension negotiated into our total package.
- Workers formed unions so they could have some say over wages, hours, working conditions and the many other problems, which arise in the relationship between a worker and employer.
- Unions give workers a voice with their employers and provide a means to gain a measure of security and dignity on the job.
- Unions exist to put power in the hands of workers, so they can act in their own interests and restore their footing in the middle class.
- Union workers continually set the highest standards in job performance, quality and safety.
Fill out the form on this page and an IBEW 567 representative will reach out to you shortly.