The International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local 567
The International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local 567 provides valuable opportunities to hundreds of Maine residents each year, granting the individuals, who enter our apprenticeship program, access to our highly sophisticated trade. The electrical industry of Maine represents the diversity of our region and is composed of men and women from a wide array of races, ethnicities and cultural backgrounds.
IBEW 567’s Mission to Electricians
Our mission is to organize and train all inside electrical journeyman wiremen within our Local’s jurisdiction, as well as bring in new signatory contractors, while adhering to our Code of Excellence in everything we do.
IBEW Local 567 strives to:
- Provide each of our signatory contractors with an abundant supply of highly qualified inside journeyman wiremen and apprentices.
- Answer the demand for quality electrical installations, by properly training a skilled journeyman wireman workforce.
- Give our members the professional and personal lives they deserve by advocating for fair wages and benefits and proper working conditions.
- Promote a harmonious relationship between labor and management.
- Provide resources to help members looking to start an electrical contracting business, or those who may want to expand an existing business find more work.